a no one.mp3
my love paramour.mp3
Dimitar Paskalev - guitars, vocals;
Rumen Blagoev - bass guitar, vocals;
Konstantin Katsarski - drums, percussion, vocals;
Hristo Groove - programming, sinth, ets.
HISTORY; The group has existed since1994 under different names and with various musicians. "NOT-YET", "SHANGRY LA" and "PERFECT BLUE".
1998 till now- as "BLUBA LU"
The concept is megamix of different difeerent traditional sound patterns, sampled synthesised and bent by the artists as a backround for their own ideas.
The group is looking for its own image in the playing and processing of soundz.The work in studio is the third final periodin the process of creating music after the concerts and rehearsals.The music is developed in a long concentrated embrionic phase.The lyrics are in english , sanscrit and one abstract language invented by the group.Bluba Lu seeks interaction between its music and the world one .
Last works of the group are experimental flud jazzy beat expression.
Live performances and projects:
- 06.01 - Bluba Lu In Wonderland - the first album
- 02.01 - the first single released from yellomusic, emblematicly called YELLOW SUN.
- A lot of concerts in O!Shipka club
- 06 Y2K - NEW WORLD VIBES FESTIVAL along with KORAI OROM /HUNGARY/ and EARTH TRIBE/LONDON/
- 04.Y2K- the single "RATAKAM" was included in a rare CD compilation for modern Bulgarian music NEW RHYTHM .
- BLUBA LU participated in the second round of the "SOUND OF PASSPORT" CONTEST.
- fundation of YELLOMUSIC STUDIO
- RECORDING OF AN UNFINISHED PROJECT IN "SILVIA RECORDS" SOFIA
- 03.Y2K-"MUSIC AND FILM FEST" - Live
- 02.Y2K - ONE YEAR YELLO MUSIC - Live
- Appearance in the MC album of YELLO MUSIC
- SUB FEST - 1999 - Live
- 08.12.1998 -"HRISTO BOTEV" Hall-concert
- Promotion Live for YELLO MUSIC